Thursday, January 19, 2012

100 Things To Do Before Next School Year

     I finally finished my list of 100 things to do before next school year! :D Now, I shall share it with you, because I think you will -might- enjoy it lol ... but if not, just deal... :)

  1. talk to Christian
  2. make $100 dollars
  3. read 10 great books
  4. decide on a college
  5. publish my alpha biography
  6. eat cake
  7. get a laptop
  8. go sledding
  9. have a leaf fight
  10. eat a Popsicle
  11. hang out with Christian
  12. buy a CD & not know the band
  13. talk to Buddhi
  14. pass a chemistry test
  15. get at least a B in every class
  16. hang out with a guy friend
  17. have a birthday sleepover
  18. get all 3 hello kitty colored pencils
  19. get more music on my mp3
  20. set up my lava lamp
  21. get cotton candy perfume
  22. collect 100 pennies
  23. get honor roll all year
  24. write on a sidewalk in mustard
  25. graduate 5 Sims from college
  26. tell a guy i like that he's cute
  27. go swimming
  28. eat pudding
  29. wear a hat and just not care!
  30. get all capa questions answered & only 1 or 2 wrong
  31. eat food that I've never had
  32. buy my own i-pod
  33. buy a chocolate bar
  34. go sledding without any snow
  35. get into the LCC class
  36. get invited to somebodies house
  37. buy a new lip gloss
  38. send Kristen's letter
  39. figure out what to do for "x" in my alpha biography
  40. do a really good piece of art
  41. get a job
  42. not have a boyfriend
  43. pass geometry with a B
  44. hang out with Chee
  45. do something special for Valentine's day
  46. call Dynesha
  47. lose about 10 pounds (or so.... ish)
  48. workout for a whole movie
  49. buy fig newtons
  50. go to the store just to look around
  51. go to the mall
  52. drink lemonade
  53. eat salad! :D
  54. make new friends
  55. have a cart race
  56. go on a bouncy house
  57. see a parade
  58. go on a college tour
  59. actually make a list of 100 things to do before school
  60. wear something i usually wouldn't
  61. just not care (positive way)
  62. buy a sweatshirt
  63. buy something not for me
  64. do sing a mijig in public
  65. watch a movie in theaters
  66. go to camp
  67. play basketball
  68. go on the swings
  69. eat ice cream
  70. eat cotton candy
  71. make dinner
  72. go to the fair
  73. make cake
  74. clean the bathroom
  75. wash my backpack
  76. eat a dinosaur grilled cheese
  77. drink marble soda
  78. go to a dance
  79. stick half eaten marshmallows on tree limbs
  80. get 200 page views on blogger
  81. meet somebody new
  82. burn 200 cal in 1 day
  83. plant m 'n' m's
  84. light my blueberry candle
  85. make art out of objects
  86. go in public with no make up
  87. wear pajama's to school
  88. do at least 50% of everything on this list
  89. eat a brownie
  90. have coffee night
  91. have a cart race
  92. ride a scooter in Wal-Mart
  93. clean under my bed
  94. sort through my clothes
  95. go on omegle & not be the 1st to leave a convo (pervs or weirdos not included)
  96. call Chee
  97. get a T-Rex
  98. throw popcorn at a movie screen
  99. water gun fight! ^.^
  100. buy stickers 
     ** Some notes**
- we clean our bathroom on a regular basis, just in case you got the wrong message
- I do realize some of these aren't realistic, but who cares? Let a girl dream
- The hello kitty pencils are this prize thing my stupid Japanese teacher does.. I already have 2 of them! ^.^
- I have most likely passed a chemistry test, and have just not realized it...
- I do have friends, it's just some of them I have come to a realization who are my true friends.. which is good, but it also makes me miss my other friends back in Maine..... :/ and yes, for those who are reading this that are my friends in Michigan, I also have good friends here :)
- I freaking love fig newtons!!! :D
- sadly, a cart race is pretty much a dream.... yet, I put it on here twice & my rules are to not delete or erase anything... I typed this all the same as I did write it.. besides spell check
- bouncy houses! :D <3
- I love art!! ^.^ I want to be a graphic designer ^.^ 

For things that you are unaware of....

      An alpha biography is stories of short parts of your life in short chapters following the letters of the alphabet. I got the idea from this book, this book is really good! :D
Totally Joe


 This is marble soda, it's really good :) :
Hello Kitty Ramune Soda Strawberry 6.6 Fz


     










This is a sing a mijig, I got one for Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment