Sunday, July 14, 2013

What's Wrong With A Little Love?

     I'm watching American Gun on the independent section of demand.. I can't quite figure out what it's about, besides a busy crime city, a child, a gun store owner, and, a school shooting. It seems like a bit of a messy story... there was this little boy and his friend, about 6 years old. On their way to school they found a half naked prostitute brutally slashed up with her guts out and everything... I couldn't imagine that. In fact, the other day I saw a drug deal.... I'm still in awe. About 4 in the morning, delivering papers, I see these two boys just walking along, carrying a shoe box. I'm like "What are they doing up at this hour!" with all of my ignorance. The lady I work with, Cindy she's like "They're making their money, you know what they have in that shoe box..." And all I could think of, was they probably have a gun... what if somebody gets shot? I know I don't live in a bad city, I know the place I live in has changed over the years, but things happen. My best friend was telling me of this domestic violence case where she lives that just got completely out of control. The guy shot the lady, and the baby, and when the cops arrived, they ended up shooting him too.... I think the lady is still alive, in critical condition, but I don't know... It's just, I don't know, this world now a days. Why can't we love?

No comments:

Post a Comment