Friday, July 12, 2013

Unofficiallness

     Well, I'd like to blog.... But I just can't find anything that I've been thinking about... It's lost, and my arms are limp... And I can't even keep you up to pace about anything that's happened, because I don't remember where I left off, and I especially don't have time for a fact blog. I have to go to work you see. Work, work, work...

*A couple days later*

     Thinking.... thinking about relationships, values, etc. At this point in time, since breaking up with my best friend, for growth reasons... I've looked at all that I've accomplished; I finally got out of bed and not only took my G.E.D. but passed, I'm ready for college in the fall, with my orientation set up for July 26. I'm ready. I've accomplished so much since breaking up. And with still loving him as a best friend, being ready for a new relationship, but still afraid of losing all that I've accomplished. Of back tracking because I will get distracted, or lost.
     So, I suppose, for now, I'm just having fun, hanging out with my guy friends, or whomever. Today, I hung out with my friend from camp Chris. We went to the mall, and on the way back, we rode the bus. One of the best things, we listened to music and played chess, bickering about who would win, and all the while he had his arm around me lol. It was a really sweet evening, it felt almost like a date, but unofficially free. He'd carry my stuff, and offered to pay for the food, etc... I don't know.. perhaps I sound a bit desperate in the fact that I just wish I were dating... I mean, I suppose I am.. unofficially, but I don't know, perhaps I want officially. Somebody I can text with cute messages, and hold hands with, and bid goodbye for the night with a sweet kiss... But time will only tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment