Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Taking A Shot At A Movie Critic - The Conjuring

     Last night I went to see The Conjuring, yes, I suppose it's true what they say; Humans never really find haunted house movies tiring, and throw in the little fact "based on a true story", and you've got 'em hooked. Well this movie for one, unlike A Haunting in Connecticut, is sure to impress. Although I'm no movie critic, I do enjoy my fair share of horrors, in fact, they're one of my loves, along with coffee, sweets, and independent movies. I personally give this movie five and a half stars out of five. And don't tell anybody.... but by the end of the movie, I was a little scared... {Fun fact, horror movies don't scare me}, I smiled the whole movie, laughing at the moments when everybody else jumped, or, especially, when I jumped.  
     The story line was very well put together, and seemed more real, rather than some movie that you can totally tell is scripted. The actors and actresses were one of the best for this movie. And with as much horror, they even managed to tie a little humor, drawing you in further to the deepening plot. And unlike other horrors, this movie actually showed the "ghosts" and junk. I believe this movie has earned it's title in "Horror".

No comments:

Post a Comment