Monday, May 7, 2012

Been Awhile.. Thoughts....;

     Currently I have completed 146 out of 235 goals on my 100 Things to do Before Next School Year list. Never did I think when that idea was born about 6, 8 months ago that'd I'd be in this kind of mess; that I'd do all of the things I've done. I never thought I'd have to put on any kind of goal list "graduate from high school". In which I am not going to complete in any lifetime - or this one at least. So far, there isn't even going to be a next school year... I'm getting a job, working for a lousy G.E.D., and I still want to go to college, but I'd have to work my ass off even more than before; way more than before!
     Now I'm not sulking; I deserve this, I need to accept what I've done, the outcome, and just move on. I'm still alive right? Even if I don't want to be, I'd be too much a coward to do anything, or maybe brave enough to live it through.... either way, I need to do a lot of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment